Typical for all injectors produced by Dorit-DFT Fleischereimaschinen GmbH is an even brine distribution achieved by an ideal needle pattern.
Appropriate injection and brine filtering systems ensure injection success with all kinds of brine of different viscosities. On top of this, our injectors are also userfriendly in operation, in maintenance and in cleaning.
- Sturdy injector for automated industrial production
- Rugged, heavy-duty stainless-steel construction throughout
- Needle head of air-cushioned needles in 4.5 mm / 4.0 mm / 3.0 mm diameter with 3.0 mm / 2.0 mm injection tips, easy to remove and replace
- For injection of bone-in and boneless products
- Channel width: 270 / 300 / 450 / 650 mm
- Models injectors (for example): PSM-12-4.5-I, PSM-24-4.0-I, PSM-24-3.0-I with impeller pump, PSM-24-4.0-ZD and PSM-24-3.0-ZD, PSM-52-3.0-ZD and PSM-52-4.0-ZD as well as PSM-105-3.0-ZD, PSM-105-4.0-ZD, PSM-210-3.0-ZD and PSM-210-4.0-ZD
- Also available: Manual injectors (HSM) and Tenderizers such as M-88