Our presses enable three-dimensional form
pressing of various products at 8 bar working
Our heavy-duty ham presses with pneumatic control to improve and promote the maturing process
of raw ham and long-life products, for optimum shaping, reduced cutting losses, solid consistency
and well-balanced distribution of the brine.
- Rugged, all stainless steel press designed for prepressing to the required calibre
and airless stuffing into casings, nettings, or bags in fully pneumatic operation
- Pneumatic safety controls for simple operation and initiation of pressing and filling
processes by shutting the safety hood. Moulding and netting components can
be replaced in seconds without tools
- Moulds come in 9 sizes, in calibres of 80 to 170 mm with a mould length of 500 mm
- For cooked and drey cured meat products such as butt, shank and rolled ham,
picnic ham, various types of bacon, etc.
- Compressed air controls: minimum 6 bar working pressure